Skypark is part of the Exeter & East Devon Enterprise Zone, now open for business. It will provide business rate relief for new and growing businesses, worth up to £55,000 per business year on year, for up to 5 years.
The Potential Result:-
- Business growth, new investment, new opportunities for local businesses and new jobs for local people.
Incentives for Businesses:-
- Simplified planning, business support and investment in key infrastructure
The Enterprise Zone designation covers four sites in East Devon — Exeter Science Park, Skypark, Cranbrook Town Centre, Exeter Airport Business park.
All of which are:-
- Close to Exeter
- Just off Junction 29 of the M5
- Close to Exeter International Airport
- Just an hour from London by air, two and half hours by train or one hour away from Bristol airport by train or car.
Business rates generated from within the zone will be reinvested locally in Devon to further support increased productivity and economic growth, with projects being managed by East Devon District Council and Devon County Council with the Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership.
For more information on the Enterprise Zone please click here.